100.3 The Sound/LA

Opinions, comments, critiques, and what you hear is going on – post it, share it!
emwolbemwolb

100.3 The Sound/LA

Post by emwolbemwolb » Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:23 am

what the hey has happened to this station.????!!!...a year ago, they were playing way too much unfamiliar AAA crap, then about 6 months ago, they stared to play some great, deep CLASSIC ROCK cuts.....now, they sound like crappy KLOS...overplayed, burned out classic rock....over and over.......I can't take it any longer....I heard John F's Cafferty and the Beaver Brown Band....ugh!...and if I hear "What I Like About You" one more time I'm gonna freekin' PUKE!....who's the moron directing this ship?!

kellybgood

Re: 100.3 The Sound/LA

Post by kellybgood » Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:33 pm

I have to agree. This station has undergone major changes in their music and right now they are definitely not hitting their mark. I'm really not even sure what category to list this under because the music has changed so drastically.
Not to say that its a bad thing though. If something isn't working they are willing to shake things up. I will give them the benefit of the doubt on that. But I still don't think they've really pin pointed the audience they are searching for.

adam_bomb

Re: 100.3 The Sound/LA

Post by adam_bomb » Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:09 pm

100.3 The Sound is the sound of ... WTF?

It's more like what Dave Beasing might want to play in his car or home versus what a great station should sound like. I'm all for a unique list, but this station is playing B & C quality songs.